Code of professional Conduct: :
All Members will be required to subscribe to the Raise Global Code of Professional Conduct:
Raise Global, as a responsible corporate citizen, expects Members to conduct themselves
ethically and follow good practices in their professional dealings. Towards this, we expect them to :
- Act in the best interest of the company
- Adhere to honesty in business dealings and in the exercise of his/her responsibilities as a
- Completely avoid conflict between his/her personal interests, or the interests of any
associated company or person in his/her association with the company.
- Avoid improper use of information acquired as a professional member or disclose, or allow
to be disclosed, information confidential to the company. We expect them, under all
circumstances to follow the standards of Good practice and act accordingly and diligently.
- Should always serve the legitimate interests of the Company’s shareholders.
- Should be able to exercise responsibilities to employees, customers, suppliers and other
relevant stakeholders, including the wider community.
- Always comply with relevant laws, regulations and Codes of practice, refrain from Anti-
Competitive practices, and honour obligations and commitments.
- Not recklessly or maliciously injure the professional reputation of another member of Raise
Global and not engage in any practice detrimental to the interests of industry, as a whole
to ensure that he/she keeps himself/herself abreast of current good practice.
- To set high standards by being aware of, and adhering to this Code, both in letter and spirit.
- Apply the principles of this Code appropriately, when acting as an advisor or member of a
- Members cannot use the logo or any other properties relating to Raise Global for their
organisational or personal promotions, with out receiving the written permission from the
concern authorities of Raise Global.
The Code is applicable to members of all types and
size of organization. :
Objective of membership:
- To advance the interest of members of the Raise Global in their professional domain.
- To offer a range of Awards and Qualifications, either alone or jointly with other educational or professional bodies.
- To help enhance skills and knowledge.
- To set, maintain and advise on standards relating to ensure professionalism.
- To share research materials and newsletters, blogs and other published material.
- To organize Conferences, Seminars, Retreats and Training Programmes.
- To publish books & pamphlets on subjects of interest or benefit to members.
Terms and Conditions:
- Travelling, boarding and Logging expenses for attending any activities of Raise global to be borne by the members directly.
- Retreat program and Delegation to other countries need to be paid additionally according to the programs .
- Any special mentoring or coaching program will be done on an additional cost according to the sessions under taken.
- If the CXO’s are interested in attending more than the said conferences and meet, additional charges would apply.
- The other benefits which are mentioned will be on need basis and not on a yearly basis.
- Raise Global has right to change the benefits of the membership
- Service tax of 18% is applicable in addition to the membership fee.
- Please note the member can attend any choice of their location
- Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of joining.
- No refund of the fee will be provided.
- The membership cannot be transferred.
I have fully understood the Code of Conduct, Terms and conditions of Raise Global, and would abide by the same.