Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
Executive Assistant provides administrative support. Plays an important role in the achievement of the development goals by supporting Regional Directors.
- Provides administrative support, manage appointments, visit booking and preparation for development team.
- Provides high level, professional contact/liaison with C-Level Executives and Directors.
- Plans and executes all round tables and briefings which includes the programming, logistics and attendee administration, and feeding into the prospect pipeline process.
- Liaise with the Event Team, internal researchers, experts and facilitators to ensure delivery of high quality events. Ensures that additional experts are identified as needed. Promotes events to existing members and non-members whilst keeping relevant colleagues informed.
- Handles PR and relationships media houses and supervises media monitoring in India.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Graduate or Post Graduate Degree, MBA are preferred
- One year of secretarial experience in corporate environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English), ability to communicate with senior executives;
- Organized and detail oriented work style; with the ability to multi-task;
- Excellent time management; ability to prioritize, MIS maintenance.
- Proactive, dynamic, initiative-taking and result-focused; Self-motivation with the ability to work with minimal supervision